- Scratching and boundary marking: supports your cat's mental well-being and helps burn calories.
- Hunting, stalking, jumping and hiding: satisfies primal urges and teaches dexterity.
- Cleaning and grooming: healthy cats are clean cats. They also like to stretch and roll on this carpet, so the hair will be on the carpet and not on your sofa!
- Socialisation: a safe environment to play with your cat = less scratching of your hand (cats love it when you scratch the carpet fibres with your fingers)!
- Rest and recuperation: the folds of the carpet are a safe place to nap, sleep and lounge. Cats enjoy the privacy and seclusion offered by the sanctuary of the corrugated mat. Your cat can sleep inside or even fall onto the rug, making a "nest" to rock in.